Local Election candidates confirmed
Those standing for Representative in next month’s local election have been confirmed.
All incumbents are standing for election, with some at present only being Acting Representatives due to their Towns having joined the Empire after the most recent local elections in November last year.
In no Town is there an opposing candidate standing for election, but this does not mean that there will be only one choice on the ballot paper. All subjects will have an option to abstain – should the option to abstain gain more votes than the candidate, the respective Town Council may take power for itself or appoint a new Acting Representative.
Those standing for election to the office of Representative are:
- In Wrythe: HIM Emperor Jonathan I
- In Zephyria: Lord Marshal William, Baron of Zephyria
- In Thanasia: HIH Eritoshi, Countess of Memphis
- In Palasia: Lord John Gordon, Baron of Palasia
- In Lichtenstein: Lord Hengest Crannis, Duke of Grantabridge
- In Porthbokon: Lady Evren Filgert, Duchess of Dumnonia
- In New Richmond: HIH Joseph Nobilissimus Caesar
- In Shineshore: Lord Alastair Cranston, Duke of New Virginia